Skywings Adventures is committed to protecting your personal information, and will take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorised access, extraction or use of such information. We do not sell or transfer your personal information to third parties, save to the extent that it is necessary to give effect to your booking requirements.
We will use your personal information to:
- contact you and tailor your specific requirements to a holiday itinerary;
- provide you with a personalised service;
- enable you to use the full facilities of our website, including fast-track access to trip dossiers;
- provide you with specific information that you have requested;
- update you with information about new trips, late offers and changes to our website;
- contact you in connection with prize draws and competitions;
- send you newsletters, updates and trip information.
In short, we will use your personal information for the purpose(s) for which you supplied it to us (e.g. to request trip information). We may also use it for the purposes of sending you updates, newsletters or other information (by post or email) unless you have requested us not to (by checking the appropriate box in the ‘Request Info’ section. If you already receive newsletters, updates or information from us, but wish to discontinue receiving them, follow the ‘unsuscribe’ directions on receipt of either or ask to be removed by writing to email@example.com and we will remove your details from our mailing list.
You have a statutory right to know what personal information we hold on you, and subject to a £10 charge, we will provide a copy of those details to you.